Greatest Shots and Performances
Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be writing about some of the greatest performances and plays that I have ever seen. We will start with the greatest performance that I have ever seen. That was Devin Booker scoring 70 against the Celtics and still losing. Devin Booker scored the 70 points on a Friday night against the Celtics during the 2017 season. Along with the 70 points he scored he added 8 rebounds and 6 assists with shooting 21-40 from the field and 24-26 from the free throw line. This was the greatest performance I have seen being that I wasn’t alive nor watching the NBA during Wilt Chamberlains 100-point game or Kobe's 81-point game.
The second greatest performance I have seen was Klay Thompson scoring 60 points. I know this doesn’t seem that cool and all, but he touched the ball only 52 times, dribbling the ball only 11 times the whole game and only having possession of the ball for 90 seconds. If you don’t find 60 points that impressive you should find the fact, he only dribbled the ball 11 times and scored 40 points in the first half only playing 27 minutes. This performance won him Performance of the Year for the NBA.
Some of the greatest shots I have ever seen came from Russell Westbrook who is a part of the Oklahoma City Thunder. There isn't much to explain about them other than they were both game winners, one happened against the Warriors and one happened against the Denver Nuggets. They were both crazy shots, let me know which one you think was more impressive.
Hope you enjoy what I wrote about this week.
Devin Booker 70 Booker
Klay Thompson Klay 60
Russell Westbrook against Warriors Westbrook
Russell Westbrook game winner against Nuggets Westbrook Nuggets

very interesting. each post stayed on theme very well
ReplyDelete