Favorite Player and Team

Welcome back to my blog, hope you enjoy what I will be writing about today. I will be writing about my favorite team and player. My favorite team is the Oklahoma City Thunder, I have family in Oklahoma, and I’ve been to two games. I’ve been a fan of the Thunder since they drafted Russell Westbrook out of college. I try to watch as many games as possible but it's hard because they aren't on TV as much as I would want. Right now, the Thunder are third in the Western Conference with a 34-19 record, that being one of the best records in the NBA. The Thunder have two of the best players in the NBA right now, that being Russell Westbrook and Paul George. Paul George is a candidate for the MVP as of now, he is one of the favorites if he keeps up this season. 
My favorite player in the NBA right now is Devin Booker, I have been keeping up with him since he went to college at the University of Kentucky. As of now Devin Booker plays for the worst team in the NBA, although this year Devin Booker is having himself a good season, averaging 25 points and almost 7 assists. Even though he is putting up a good season, he has no help coming from the suns, with their abysmal record of 11-45. My hope for Devin Booker in the upcoming years is for him to get help or even leave the team because he deserves at least to have a team that can provide for themselves and not have to rely on just him. 
I hope you enjoyed this post, look forward to seeing more from me in the upcoming weeks.




2013-2014  Highlights of My favorite season of watching the Thunder.
D Book Devin Booker Highlights
Terrence Ferguson, Dennis Schroder, Steven Adams, and Paul George from left to right.

Comments

  1. excited to read more about your thoughts on the NBA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the information you put into this blog! Seems like you put a lot of effort into this. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like u know a lot about this cant wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET OVER $50,000 WITH JUST A SIMPLE BLANK ATM CARD
    Get $6,500 USD Every Day!
    Contact us WhatsApp: +1 (812) 221-3888
    see card details on our website: www.tyranttechamerica.wordpress.com

    QUICK EXPLANATION: These hacked cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $12,500 on ATM
    and up to $21,000 dollars spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. They are highly cracked with undetectable chips
    that makes it impossible to be detected by any ATM machine in the world,
    you only have to use it according to instruction.

    We produce cards with 5 subsequent amounts according to the software provided
    CARD LIMIT of $12,500 dollars cost $400 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $18,950 dollars cost $570 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $23,300 dollars cost $1,250 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $31,600 dollars cost $2,850 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $42,150 dollars cost $5,250 dollars

    Contact us Via Email Address: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1 (812) 221-3888
    see card details on our website: www.tyranttechamerica.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment